Our trip to Teterboro is going to be an eco-friendly one! We want to focus on how the environment of airports can benefit from an addition such as the Opus lightweight aircraft. The point of this trip will be to attract attention away from the dirty jets that are being produced to a totaly eco friendly alternative.
- Here are our talking points for the event:
- Reveal Options for a 100% Recycled Product
- Analysis of Skyhawk 172 vs Opus 3 in terms of effeciency
- Estimated long term cost of an Opus
- Examine the eco-effect of many aircraft
- Reveal Fuel Effeciency
A special thanks goes to the Teterboro Jet Charter for assisting with our travel.